Robinswood House

The Robinswood House Estate is comprised of the Main House and the surrounding grounds, the Cabana, the original 1884 log cabin, and a small barn. The Main House was built in 1895 and has been successfully renovated to retain its original charm. In addition to its own beautifully maintained formal English gardens and outdoor patios, Robinswood House offers sweeping views of Robinswood Park, a 60-acre oasis in the heart of the Eastside. Complimentary public parking is available in the adjacent Robinswood Park lot.

First Person view walking tour of the property.

Since 2002 Robinswood House has been managed in a public-private partnership between the City of Bellevue Parks Department and Premier Properties/Seattle Bride.